So many times I’ve heard from podcasters, “I don’t know what I would do without my podcast manager.” Podcasters don’t just need us, they love us! In this follow-up to Episode 126, I’m going to give you ten reasons why podcasters love hiring – and paying – podcast managers. I hope this episode will help you eliminate the self doubt and limiting beliefs when starting a new podcast manager business and help you move forward with confidence and land high paying clients. Podcasters do want to hire you! They do want to pay you!
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Podcasters love Podcast Managers and want to pay for their services
- Podcast managers make podcasters sound good
- Growing your clients’ shows creatively with unique ideas
- Podcast managers are the expert on the team for podcasting
- Building a connection to community around your clients’ podcasts
- Helping your clients scale their business and make an impact
- and, How to land high paying podcast clients with my new Mini Course, “Ready, Set, Clients”
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to, Episode 126: Do podcasters still need help with their shows?
- Listen to, Episode 110: What types of podcasters want a premium package? ($1k and beyond)
- Sign up for my new NEW course: Ready, Set, Clients!
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!