Today we’re going to talk about two mistakes you could be making that might be keeping your from landing clients. Both of these mistakes are common problems that I hear about often and I want to help you get ahead of them so that you can land your dream clients and build the business you’re after. These mistakes are the direct result of a lack of confidence in your plan and the lack of a plan in the first place. When you’re constantly questioning your approach to networking and landing clients, it’s hard to stay focused on your goals.
How much success and progress can you expect to see when you’re in a perpetual state of questioning or just winging it? Having a great plan and system builds a lot of value and will gives potential clients the confidence to say yes. As you listen to this episode, you’ll hear practical tips for avoiding these mistakes and also get some action steps that you can take if you see these mistakes in your own business.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- The importance of having a focused plan for landing clients
- Why you need to be confident in your approach if you want to land clients
- Why networking can’t be your only focus
- How a lack of systems could be preventing you from landing podcast clients
- Great networking is only the first step to landing clients
- and, Why a clear system is necessary for both you and your clients
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!