Do you struggle to believe in yourself? For some people self-confidence comes naturally, for others it’s something they’ve got to work on. In this episode, I’m talking to you about what you can do TODAY to help kickstart that faith in yourself and your potential as a Podcast Manager. I tell you the three most common reasons that people have told me that they hesitate when starting or working on their business. I also share some of my personal side-hustle setbacks and what I took away from those experiences. Finally, I mention some helpful resources and provide some suggestions on how to keep moving forward.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Learning from setbacks and looking towards the future
- Not letting past embarrassments stop you from trying new things
- What to do when you’ve already invested time and money in a course
- Assessing the time and focus you have available
- Identifying the roadblock you’re facing and getting past it
- Realizing that we’re all working with different advantages and disadvantages
- and, Where to find help with building the right mindset
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out Hello Seven, a company run by women to help marginalized women succeed at business
- Purchase the book “We Should All be Millionaires” by Rachel Rodgers
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!