Today we are talking about high rates for podcasting services and your mind set around charging high dollar amounts. Charging higher rates helps to serve your clients better, can transform your business, and even your life. I’ll talk about why high rates are the best rates for you and your podcast clients. I’ll also discuss three common misguided thoughts or feelings around charging high rates, and how to understand and overcome them. Finally, I’ll give you three reasons high rates are the BEST rates.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Understanding 3 misguided thoughts on charging clients high rates
- Why your clients may love paying you
- Imposter syndrome and valuing your services
- Selling yourself on your services and why you’re worth high rates
- How clients equate higher priced podcast packages with quality
- and, when clients pay more, they are more committed to their podcast and to you
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to, Episode 128: 10 reasons why podcasters love hiring podcast managers
- Buy the book: We Should All Be Millionaires
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!