Are you looking to become a podcast manager? Or maybe want to fill in the gaps in a business that you’ve already started? This episode is for you! Today I’m going to talk about 3 steps you can take to get started as a podcast manager, and to help you build a profitable business that you love, and that offers the time freedom that you want. I discuss the core skills you need, building authority, evaluating your clients, and finding solutions, all to help you get the wind in your sails, land clients, and really build this business.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- My business goal to help you have a profitable business
- Learning the skills to build your business
- The core skills to learn first
- Building value, authority, and trust
- Landing clients as a podcast manager
- and, Finding the gaps that need to be filled in podcast management
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 6: What you DON’T need to land podcast clients
- Episode 7: 6 free software programs to build your business with
- Episode 18: What services you can offer as a podcast manager
- Episode 51: How to know when to raise your prices
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!