Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
In today’s episode we talk about the three steps that you can take to go from making zero dollars to five thousand dollars a month and beyond as a podcast manager. This is a topic that we circle back to time and time again because it is the bread and butter of my program, The Podcast Manager Masterclass, and this show. I talk about the steps to take to get your monthly income to 5K. Then I share three ways to scale your business beyond 5K and grow into the business owner you want to become.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why we choose a $5000 goal for monthly podcast manager income
- Landing your first client and learning what does and doesn’t work for you as a podcast manager
- Raising your rates when you land your second and third clients
- Landing your fourth and fifth clients and taking inventory of your previous clients, income, and goals
- Determining your method of scaling your business with three examples
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!