Do you know your strengths? Today I talk about how you can use the strengths of your personality as a super power when it comes to podcast management. In this episode, I focus on typical introverted personalities, but the thought processes behind these strategies will benefit all types of personalities. I discuss what it means to be introverted, using your personality traits as strengths, and share three ways to use those traits as a super power for your business. I finish off with some affirmations to boost your confidence and help you build a business you will thrive in.
In this episode, we cover:
- What is an introverted personality
- Finding your unique personality traits and recognizing them as strengths
- Taking the next step to use your strengths for your podcast management business
- Working one-on-one with clients and building relationships
- Recharging your energy with client work first then engaging with others
- Using your introverted strengths as a super power in a discovery call
- Recognizing confidence issues disguised as traits and changing our self-affirmations around them
- and, Affirmations to boost your confidence and step in to your unique self
If you want to chat more about any of these topics, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to Episode 62: How to identify and utilize your unique strengths as a podcast manager with Katy Nicholas
- Take the Clifton Strengths Assessment
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!