Podcasting is so powerful within a business because it makes all other content creation easier. Today I’m talking about macro content and how you can use a single episode to create lots of other pieces of content for your clients. I’ll discuss some cool content creation ideas that you can help your clients with to not only gain new listeners, but to grow their businesses.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Macro vs micro content
- Creating video clips to promote podcast episodes on social media
- Creating emails from podcast content
- Turning podcast episodes into carousel posts for Instagram
- and, ways to use non-video content to promote a podcast show
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to Episode 40: The best ways to repurpose your podcast episode with Michelle Glogovac
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!