Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
It’s the two-year anniversary of The Podcast Manager Show! And it’s been 5 years since I’ve entered the podcast industry. To celebrate, I want to share with you my journey in the podcast industry from starting my own podcast, becoming a VA then a Podcast Manager, to creating course content, and finally to where I am today. I also want to share with you five lessons I’ve learned in my five years in the industry. Hopefully these lessons will inspire and encourage you to start or improve your own business and make it truly what you want it to be.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- My journey in the podcasting industry in the last 5 years
- My first podcast – Fit Friends Happy Hour
- Taking the leap into freelance work
- Creating the Podcast Manager course
- Capturing a niche that’s right for you
- Keeping topics simple
- Staying true to your freelancing style
- Building a community that will inspire you
- and, What I’m excited to try next
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!