If you’re wondering how to run a podcast management business on the backend, this episode is for you! I am sharing the 6 free software programs that I’ve been using from day one.
I want you to successfully land clients as a podcast manager and make your monthly income goal a reality! The 6 free softwares and programs I share in this episode are:
- Facebook for finding clients
- Acuity for scheduling calls
- Canva for designing a portfolio
- Zoom for hosting discovery calls
- And.co for contracts and invoicing
- Trello for managing the podcast workflow
What systems do you use and love? Head over to the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to share so that we can all learn from one another! Thanks for listening today. Talk soon!
In this episode, we cover:
- What free software programs I use and love,
- How to use these 6 software programs to land and serve clients, and
- Why you shouldn’t spend time switching from system to system (especially in the beginning!)
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with me on Instagram or in the Facebook Group
- Grab your seat in my free masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week HERE!
- Liking the show? Write a review here!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about the free software programs I use may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!