If you’ve ever wondered if there are actually enough podcast clients for podcast management to be a viable niche for you, then you’re not alone. I think all of us have probably asked this question at one point. Today we’re going to take a look at this question and see what the research actually says about this. If you’re familiar with Crumbl Cookie and their business model, then you’ll know that they only sell one type of cookie with their available flavors rotating each week. Does the fact that they don’t make wedding cakes mean they have less customers? Yes. But do they need those customers in order to have a successful business? No! When you niche down you are offering a service that is specialized and can provide high value to the people (over 100,000 of them!) who actually need it!
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Calling out the doubts we face as podcast managers
- The question you should actually be asking yourself
- What we can learn from Crumbl Cookie and their business model
- What the stats are saying
- and, How niching down can actually help you land more clients
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Go to, Crumbl Cookies
- Visit, PodNews.net
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!