Have you been wondering if your skills are good enough to start taking on clients as a podcast manager? When you first get started, there are several things you need to learn. How to edit episodes, write show notes and create social media graphics. And you want to make sure your skills are good enough so that when you land your first client, they will be happy with the product you give them.
Today on the show, I’m going to give you action steps on what you can do to ensure your skills are good enough to start landing clients!
If you want to chat more about this topic, I’d love to have a conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Not letting the unknown hold you back. Learn how to edit, practice, and get feedback
- Getting honest feedback from at least two people (business friends and testimonial clients)
- PMP students can receive feedback through our Certificate of Completion program
- Accepting and learning from constructive criticism
- Why you don’t necessarily need to use fancy software and programs
- and, knowing your limitations and outsourcing tasks you don’t enjoy or are not great at and takes you too long to complete
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers and take part in Testimonial Tuesday’s!
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!