In today’s episode I am talking to Michelle Glogovac, who is a member of the podcast manager program. Michelle is sharing how you can repurpose your client’s podcast content in multiple different ways. She is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to repurposing your podcast and she gave some great repurposing ideas that even I hadn’t thought of. This is an amazing episode that you don’t want to miss!
We also talk about how Michelle got started in the podcasting industry, after being in corporate aviation for 18 years. Today, she is the Founder and CEO and host of the My Simplified Life Podcast. She is a matchmaker when it comes to creating mutually beneficial relationships and believes that every single one of us has the ability and capability to change the world and we just need to do it.
Michelle Glogovac is THE podcast matchmaker, producer, PR agent and host of the My Simplified Life podcast. After an 18 year career in corporate aviation, Michelle discovered her love of all things podcasting. She works with entrepreneurs and business owners to niche down, grow their businesses, and visibility while ensuring their message reaches the masses. Michelle is a natural relationship maker, which is why her passion of helping experts be interviewed on podcasts is so successful. Michelle is a wife, mom of two, stepmom of two, and a fur mom. She has her B.A. and M.S. in Law. She resides in the Bay Area and loves to share what her favorite wines are!
If you want to chat more, I’d love to have a conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode about repurposing your podcast, we cover:
- How Michelle got started in the podcasting industry
- Tips on finding your passion if you are unhappy in your current profession
- Where to start when it comes to repurposing your podcast content
- How to create great show notes
- Repurposing your podcast content for social media
- and, other ways you can repurpose your podcast
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Michelle on her website, The MSL Collective
- Follow Michelle on Facebook and Instagram
- Sign up for Michelle’s course, Repurpose Your Podcast
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!