Today I’m talking with Sarah Penner about 3 powerful ways to network through podcasting to build business connections. Sarah runs the Podcast Collab Club and she connects podcast hosts with people who want to be a guest on their show. Today we go into details about the best way to be a guest on a show, how podcast managers can vet guests and powerful ways you can network and make connections with podcasts.
Having started an online business not too long ago, Sarah had joined multiple entrepreneurial FB groups for community and support. Soon, she began to notice a common trend in these groups of members either looking to be a guest on podcasts or podcasters looking for guests to interview on their podcast. Noticing this trend, she started thinking that it might be valuable to have a place that was exclusively designed for podcast collaborations. This led to her creating the Podcast Guest Collaboration Community which immediately exploded and hasn’t stopped growing since.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I’d love to have a conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode about building business connections, we cover:
- Sarah’s favourite way to network through podcasts and build business connections
- How podcast managers can vet guests before welcoming them on their client’s guest list
- Other ways of networking through podcasting
- What people are looking for when it comes to choosing a podcast guest/host
- and, the advantages and features of joining the Podcast Collab Club
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about the Podcast Collab Club
- Join The Podcast Guest Collaboration on Facebook
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!