Today we are talking about life and if we can truly build a business around our life, rather than building a life around our business. Each of us has a unique situation. But we all have a desire to choose the things we want in life and have our businesses molded to our life desires. Having your own podcast management business can allow you the freedom to spend your time where it matters most to you. In this episode I share with you my experience in building my business around my life with my family. I also talk about the mindset we need as business owners to allow ourselves to truly put your life ahead of your business and still be successful.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- The desire to design your business around your life
- Purposefully taking time off when running your business and setting work boundaries
- Tuning into your CEO self in order to manage your business
- Identifying your time wasters so you can spend your time where you want
- Reaching out to other podcast managers to discover what is possible in your business and destroy limiting beliefs
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!