Today in this special episode we celebrate 100 episodes of The Podcast Manager Show with advice from new podcast managers! I talk with real podcast managers Kayla Wells, Cristy Stebleton, Sara Whittaker, Justine Dolores, Brandee Nichols, Esther van Cuilenborg, and Kim Parkinson. They give their advice and tips from their own experience to help you build your own podcast managing business, whether you are just starting out or need a little motivation to keep you going and reach your monthly income goals.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Ending toxic perfectionism
- Learning from your first client
- Investing in the foundational podcast management skills
- Tweaking things as you go, depending on what’s working for you
- How your mindset leads to a successful business
- Ditching the imposter syndrome
- Editing tips
- Tracking your time for pricing
- Continual learning
- and, Just start! And then keep going
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Kayla Wells on Instagram
- Cristy Stebleton on Instagram
- Sara Whittaker on Instagram
- Justine Marie on Instagram
- Brandee Nichols on Instagram
- Esther Van Cuilenborg on Instagram
- Kim Parkinson on Instagram
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!