When a podcasters posts in a Facebook group about hiring a podcast manager and people start posting their prices… what do you do? How do you compete with low prices?
It’s easy to get alll up in your head about prices especially when you haven’t landed your first podcast client. If that’s you, this episode is for you! We are covering how to price your first client, how to price your services based off of the market, and how to increase your prices as you land more clients.
In this episode, we cover:
- What to do when pricing your first client,
- How to compete with low prices, and
- When to increase your prices as you land more clients
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with me on Instagram or in the Facebook Group
- The book I mentioned: Profit First
- Grab your seat in my free masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week HERE!
- Liking the show? Write a review here!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about need a why may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!