Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
I’m excited to talk about one of my favorite topics today, and a topic that my listeners always ask about: creating business boundaries so you and your business can thrive. Being a business owner requires us to build new habits and boundaries to help create a business that we enjoy running. My guest today, Holly Haynes, teaches the Crush the Rush method to business owners so they can take back control of their time. Holly shares some really great tips and some mindset shifts that we can take to build boundaries around our businesses and around our time so that we can thrive, including how to set boundaries around client communications, planning holidays, and how to mentally unplug from your business.
Holly Haynes helps female entrepreneurs create simple scalable offers and systems to grow to multiple 6-figures. An industry expert and featured Thrive and Entrepreneur.com author with a 20-year business consulting background with Fortune 500 companies, Holly runs her strategic coaching business, the Crush the Rush Planner company. Holly is also the host of Crush the Rush; a top-100-ranked Entrepreneur Podcast focused on teaching others how to build a full-time business on a part-time schedule. Her method, Crush the Rush, will help business owners take back control of their time with proven systems and structures to create a business strategy that scales long term.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- The four steps of creating your own signature method
- Altering mindsets around creating boundaries for your time and business
- Changing seasons in your business and taking time for yourself
- How to plan holidays and personal time and still meet your income goals
- Setting boundaries around communications with clients
- Tips on setting boundaries for managing your time spent on your business
- How to focus on self care no matter how busy you are
- and, Tips on how to mentally unplug from your business
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Holly’s website, Holly Marie Haynes
- Connect with Holly on Instagram
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!