Do you know what’s great about one-time offers? It doesn’t have to be just one time. Today we’re going to talk about why you should create a one-time offer and the best ways to use this service. I’m a big fan of these special deals because they can be offered to many different types of podcasters, including prospective and existing clients. As a podcast manger, one-time offers are also a great way to determine if a new client is someone you want to work with long term.
Today I’m going to go over different types of one-time offers and how they can generate ongoing business. I’ll also talk about the most common types of services podcast managers offer and how they can be used as upsells. You may be wondering, “How do I create a one-time offer?” I’ll answer that question, and address the highly important subject of what to charge and when. One-time offers can provide a lot of value to both you and your customers and can be a great addition to your business offerings!
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode about one-time offers, we cover:
- The most common services needed by podcasters: Audits, Launches, and Strategy Calls
- One-time offers for DIY podcasters
- How to test your offer before adding it to your website or portfolio
- When to use Free calls with clients and how long they should last
- When to use Paid calls with clients and what they should entail
- How one-time offers can lead to repeat business
- and, how to market your one-time offers
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!