Do Facebook groups still work to land clients in 2023? Let’s talk about it. Facebook groups are all about community, and the best place to find your ideal client is in a community they participate in, whether that’s Facebook, Instagram, other social media, or in person. I discuss understanding your client’s business changes in the last few years, and how to find the right communities where your ideal client hangs out. I also share a real life Facebook group success story, and examples of some unique ideas to consider when searching for your ideal client.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Understanding ongoing changes in the podcast world and in your client’s businesses
- A real life success story of landing clients using a FB group
- Finding the communities where your ideal client gathers online
- How does your ideal client find their freelancers?
- Examples of how to search for your ideal client’s gathering places
- and, Truly understanding your ideal clients in order to find them
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Find the Audio-Technica headphones I recommend HERE
- Listen to, Episode 169: First Client Series: How THEY landed their first client in 4 weeks
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!