Can working as a podcast manager earn you the income to replace your full time job? Is earning six figures even possible? Yes! Today I talk about what it could potentially look like for a podcast manager to make ten thousand dollars a month including the number of work hours per week, the number of clients, and the time it will take to get to the 6 figure goal. I also discuss landing higher paying clients, and other creative income streams besides monthly management clients so you can reach 6 figures and quit your full time job.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Questions you need to ask yourself before going all in to earn 10k per month
- A real life step-by-step scenario on how to get to then thousand a month
- How to pace your podcast manager business to earn enough to quit your full-time job
- When is the right time to leave your full-time job?
- Landing higher end clients and letting go of smaller clients
- and, Branching out beyond monthly management clients, including digital products, consultancy, and outsourcing
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!