Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
I’m excited to talk to you today about escaping the learning loop – always learning more about becoming a podcast manager but never landing a client. I’m going to break it down into three different sections: facts, it’s time to make some money, and expectations. I’ll discuss these sections in detail and teach you how to land clients NOW with what you know NOW.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- The mind set of “I don’t know enough yet”
- Yes, it is time to make some money, honey!
- Podcasters are looking to hire someone who knows what you know NOW
- Managing your expectations of what a podcast manager should know
- Clients don’t expect you to know everything about podcast managing
- and, Moving from a ‘forever leaner’ to a successful business owner
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!