Starting and building your business is messy, and one piece of being an entrepreneur is being able to start in the mess. Today I share with you two mindset mistakes, and how to recognize and fix them. I talk about the benefit of taking courses, the benefits and traps of streamlining, and just starting small. I want to help you overcome these mistakes and build a business that’s profitable, that you enjoy, and that will help fund your life. It’s messy, but you can do it.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Recognizing that starting a business is messy
- Streamlining and the trap of perfectionism and procrastination when starting your business
- Offering smaller client packages so you can get started
- and, Getting in the game by just getting started
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!