Are you thinking about transitioning from a traditional job into freelancing – but you’re not sure how to get started?
In today’s episode, I am chatting with Krissy Meriwether, who shares her journey about how she transitioned from pre-school teacher to podcast manager.
Krissy is a podcast editor and manager who helps course creators and coaches connect and grow their audience through podcasting. When she is not launching or managing a podcast, she is probably carpooling around her two kiddos, going on walks with her husband, or listening to podcasts (of course!). She lives in Atlanta, Georgia, where she and her family love watching their Atlanta sports teams, college teams, and snuggling with their King Charles cavalier spaniel.
If you want to chat more, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- How Krissy started her freelance business and what led her to podcast management
- The courses and skills Krissy invested in that helped her build her business
- How Krissy navigated her first podcast launch
- The changes and pivots her business took in 2020
- Balancing your online business presence with your personal life
- How Krissy organizes her day as a podcast manager
- and, what her future plans are for her podcast management business
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Krissy on Facebook and Instagram
- Visit Krissy’s website
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!