I am super excited to welcome back Andrea Liebross, a coach, speaker, podcast host, and author. She is here to talk about how to move from the messy middle to the extraordinary with her new book for entrepreneurial women, She Thinks Big. When you started your business you were thinking big, but big thinking can quickly go away if you allow it to. Andrea shares how to start thinking big again (or for the first time), what thinking big really means, and how to turn your vision into action. We talk about owning your thinking, being truly committed to your business, and the importance of creating freedom of brain power and time. Andrea also shares tips and tricks on how to make decisions in your business that propel you towards freedom. And then she talks about what to do when your big thinking pays off and you are achieving big results.
As a coach for women, Andreas Liebross works together with her clients to create systems and strategies so that their success is sustainable and not fleeting. She takes the things that really matter to her clients to help them succeed and get through the messy middle and on towards the extraordinary. Andrea’s book SHE THINKS BIG: THE ENTREPRENEURIAL WOMAN’S GUIDE TO MOVING PAST THE MESSY MIDDLE AND INTO THE EXTRAORDINARY is available September 26, 2023.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why Andrea decided to write a book for women business owners
- Taking action with a big mindset, big plans, and big results
- What “thinking big” really means
- Harnessing your fear and moving out of safety mode to achieve results
- Progress stress vs stuck stress and how to enjoy the messy middle of your business
- Using big thinking to move towards your vision and long term business goals
- Giving yourself permission to think big and overcome your internal objections, guilt, and frustrations
- Making the shift from just being interested to extraordinarily committed to your business
- Creating margins, and assessing where you’re at currently in order to create change
- Time constraints and creating freedom of time, money, brain power, and relationships
- How to find your Zone of Extraordinary Achievement
- The big thinking cycle of entrepreneurial decision making
- The one thing Andrea wants you to understand from this podcast and her book – now is the time
- and, How to get a free ticket to Andrea’s insider session on how to go from a reader to an implementer
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Andrea’s website, Andrea Liebross Coaching
- Get a copy of Andrea’s book: She Thinks Big
- Connect with Andrea on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest
- Listen to, Episode 146: Creating a plan for your success with Andrea Liebross
- Listen to Andrea’s podcast, Time to Level Up: How to Switch from Stuck Stress to Productive Stress Mode [Episode 90]
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!