With just a few tweaks, we can help our clients get great audio before any editing is done! In this episode I am sharing my top 3 tips for getting your clients great audio before you edit.
Providing this type of information to our clients is a great way to set ourselves apart as excellent podcast managers. Soak up these tips and take the initiative to help your client improve their audio quality from the get-go!
Thanks for listening today! Have questions? Want to chat through a sound quality situation? Head over to the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group and let us know! Can’t wait to chat there.
In this episode, we cover:
- What recommendations to make regarding the room your client records in,
- How to help your client avoid echoes,
- What to do to avoid speakers talking over one another, and
- How to make sure every speaker uses a mic (and why that’s important!)
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Find instructions for a DIY insolation box HERE or an insolation shield HERE
- Connect with me on Instagram or in the Facebook Group
- Grab your seat in my free masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week HERE!
- Liking the show? Write a review here!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about the podcast manager show may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!