What type of ROI is your client getting on their podcast?
Many podcasts don’t directly make money so how can you help your client determine what type of ROI they are actually getting?
In this episode, I’m sharing the 3 categories of ROI your client is receiving from their podcast (and may not even realize!)
Providing this information can really take your services to the next level because it’s another way to quantify the results that they are getting on something that can be hard to quantify.
Thanks for hanging out with me today! Let us know you listened to this episode by tagging me on IG @LaurenWrighton. I can’t wait to talk to you there!
In this episode, we cover:
- The 3 categories of ROI and what return on investment your client is receiving in addition to (or besides) financial,
- How to help determine your client’s unique ROI, and
- Why providing this information can go a long way for your clients
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
- Don’t miss my last episode on how to uplevel your skills as a podcast manager by using FB ads
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about FB ads may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!