Happy holidays and happy New Year from the Podcast Manager Show! Thank you so much for listening to the show! By listening or being a member of the Podcast Manager Program and PMP Pro, it allows me to do something that I really enjoy. Just like you, I dreamt of being able to do something that allows me control over my career, how I made money, and how I showed up in my personal life. And now I really feel I can enjoy where I am and feel content with my business. So in this episode I talk about how you can enjoy where you are in your business today, even if you miss out on your goals. I also review the three most popular episodes of 2023.
In this episode, we cover:
- How I became an entrepreneur and discovered what I was doing wasn’t the right fit for me, which led to podcast management
- Enjoying where you’re at in your business and how to be content even if you miss your goals
- A review of the three most loved episodes of 2023: Landing and retaining clients, building courage in your business, the niche of podcast management
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 132: Why podcast management is unique any other niche
- Episode 148: Success Story: The courage to go for it with Allison Nitsch
- Episode 149: Only landing $300 clients? Listen to this!
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!