Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
Hey there, welcome to this episode of the podcast manager show and happy holidays. I hope this has been a peaceful time for you. Maybe spending time with family, friends, and getting ready for the new year. I wanted to give my team a break this week. So we do not have a new episode for you today. But I did want to invite you to listen to our top five episodes of the podcast manager show.
These episodes have received the most feedback and the most downloads over the years:
- Episode 103: What does a $1k podcast management package Include?
- Episode 90: How to find clients in 2022
- Episode 78: Success Story: Brittany Cues on landing high end podcast management clients
- Episode 102: How to manage your time so you feel successful each day with Tiffany Jones of The Kenza Collective
- Episode 139: Podcast predictions for 2023 with Sara Whittaker
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast each week and letting me know what you think of each episode. I want to leave you with this. The future is so bright for the podcasting industry. The future is so bright for you as a podcast manager, and I cannot wait to support you in building your podcast management business in 2023. Thank you for being here, and I’ll talk to you next week.
If you want to chat more about any of these topics, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!