Did you know that 75% of podcasts started are no longer in production? I read that stat and it absolutely blew my mind! That’s not good for your clients or for you as a Podcast Manager! Today I’m giving you 5 tips on avoiding “podfade”. I’m addressing the way you explain your podcast management packages and determine the client’s expectations. I also cover how you touch base with them, what you can do to improve work flow, and ways to prepare your client for busy times in their lives.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- What podfade is and how it happens
- Choosing your clients wisely
- Making things sound straightforward but not easy
- How to know which podcast analytics to highlight for your client
- When to regroup with your client
- Suggestions you can make to improve communication
- Tightening up your processes
- Batch recording and why it’s amazing
- Preparing for holidays and vacations
- and, what you can do to elevate your podcast management services
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to Episode 80: How to prepare your clients show for the end of the year
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!