In today’s episode, I am walking you through how I landed my first 7 podcast clients. I will be sharing with you pros and cons of working with each of those clients, how I landed them, what I liked about working with those clients, and how long it lasted. I also share details that might help you figure out what this process might look like for you and help you learn from my mistakes. Lord knows I made many mistakes!
If you want to chat more about this topic, we would love to have a conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode about how I landed my first 7 podcast clients, we cover:
- How I went from being a fitness instructor to podcast editor
- Landing my first podcast client and struggles that went along with it
- Starting out as a VA (Virtual Assistant) and what I learned along the way
- Discovering podcast management and how I chose my niche
- Landing clients as a podcast manager and building my business
- Creating my course, The Podcast Manager Jumpstart program
- and, my experience of growing with my podcast clients and raising my prices
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Join my LIVE MASTERCLASS on February 24th, 2021 – How to Become a Profitable Podcast Manger while working 20 hrs/week! (If you miss the LIVE training, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you the replay!)
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!