Today I’m talking to Jasmine Scott who is a member of the podcast manager program. In this episode, we’re walking through her story of when she first joined the program and how she niched down into podcast management.
We also talk about how her corporate customer service experience and her experience in administration have helped her in her role as a podcast manager. Jasmine currently is still working at her 9-5 job while building her podcast management business as a side hustle, but would eventually like to shift to podcast management full-time!
Jasmine Scott, started Jazzy’s Elite Solutions to help busy coaches build authentic businesses, reach their full potential, and feel empowered to do the things that scare them most.
She is a southern mama with a strong Gemini streak and an uncanny knack for writing blog posts. After years in corporate customer service, administration, and management, she is committed to helping health and wellness entrepreneurs magnify their message as a podcast and content manager.
If you want to chat more about how to become a podcast manager, I’d love to have a conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode podcast management, we cover:
- How Jasmine transitioned her business from virtual assistance to podcast management
- How long it took for Jasmine to land her first client
- The benefits of choosing niche clients to work with
- How Jasmine finds clients on Instagram
- and, balancing a 9-5 job and a podcast management business
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Jasmine on her website Jazzy’s Elite Solutions, Instagram and Facebook
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!