Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
What do you say when a potential client asks you if you do podcast strategy? Today we are going to talk about how to approach this question, how to feel confident in what you are going to say, and what strategy really is. I share with you how to discover your clients’ goals, and the differences between strategy calls and ongoing management strategy. Finally I discuss understanding the ‘why’ behind your management actions and how that helps you help your client.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Defining what strategy is as a podcast manager
- Discovering your clients goals so you can strategize a plan of action
- Strategy calls vs ongoing management strategy
- Understanding why you use certain management techniques and how it helps your client reach their goals
- Why your strategy might not change, but your understanding of that strategy can increase and grow in confidence
- and, Should you guarantee results for your clients?
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to, Episode 25: Getting your client ROI on their podcast
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!