Do you feel like you’re getting lost in the noise and that you keep spinning on social media and not getting anywhere? Today I am talking with Lisa Simone Richards, a PR & Visibility Strategist, about how to get visible and build your authority, even if you are a new podcast manager. We discuss specific strategies you can use to increase your visibility, create leads to new clients, and establish yourself as an expert. We talk about how your intentions affect your success, how to pitch better, what experience you need or don’t need, and shifting your self perception. Finally we discuss Lisa Simone’s lather, rinse, repeat method.
Through her free workshops, masterclasses and mentorship program, Lisa Simone Richards gives you the insider secrets on how to get exposure and reach more people without spinning on social media or wasting more money on Facebook ads. Her clients learn the lather-rinse-repeat formula for more visibility which makes them more sales. They go from invisible to in-demand getting interviewed on top podcasts, partnering with big names in their industry and building their authority expert status getting featured on major media like FOX, NBC, Forbes, Inc., and more.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- The outer game and the inner game
- How much experience do you need before putting yourself out there
- Pitching to popular and/or exclusive podcasts
- 3 general categories of media and how to use them to promote yourself
- Creating a self-perception shift
- Integrating a content media mix into your visibility plan
- Paying for exposure vs getting paid
- The lather, rinse, repeat method
- The importance of personalizing your pitches
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Lisa’s website, Lisa Simone Richards
- Connect with Lisa on Instagram
- Take Lisa’s free quiz, How Should You Get Visibility Online as a Coach?
- Download Lisa’s Perfect Podcast Pitch Template (for free!)
- HARO (Help A Reporter Out)
- Freedom with Writing
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!