Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
Today we are diving into one of your questions. I got an excellent question about the fear of success and how to avoid sabotaging yourself from growth because you are fearful about being overbooked. Today we are going to talk about some great options on how to handle being overbooked. We also discuss what you can to do before you become overbooked so you can be ready for when the clients start flowing. If you’re not at this point in your business yet, don’t worry. It’s helpful to plan ahead and it’s just a matter of time before the clients start rushing in.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Comfort level vs limits for number of clients and workload
- Referring potential clients to other podcast managers
- Creating a waitlist of incoming clients when you’re feeling booked out
- Outsourcing your work and starting an podcast management agency
- Establishing one-time offers for new management clients
- Creating a digital product for potential new clients instead of taking them on full time
- and, Focusing on where you are right now in your business
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!