Welcome to the 200th episode of The Podcast Manager Show! Today we’re celebrating big with nearly 100,000 downloads and a brand new YouTube channel.
You know how starting a podcast is all fun and exciting in the beginning, but then comes the tricky part of keeping it fresh and engaging for your clients? In this episode, we’re talking about how to help your clients shake things up with their podcast for maximum return on investment (ROI).
We talk about keeping coaching clients and course creators engaged in their shows, covering everything from core topics and lead magnets to series, recurring topics, and content repurposing.
And hey, there’s also a cool giveaway happening, so you definitely don’t want to miss out on that. This episode is packed with juicy insights and a whole lot of fun, so let’s dive right in!
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Strategies for maintaining engagement as the show evolves
- Maximizing return on investment (ROI) through content planning and topics
- Utilizing a series approach to dig deeper into a specific topic or theme
- Incorporating interviews to diversify content and provide a break for the host
- Leveraging listener questions and feedback for content ideas
- Implementing lead magnets or freebies to drive engagement and lead generation
- Strategies for revisiting and refreshing older episodes to maintain relevance
- Details (below) on how to participate in the giveaway!
How to participate in the giveaway! (Feb 13th to Feb 21st 2024)
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
- Or, subscribe to the show on a listening app (if that’s where you listen!)
- Write a REVIEW (Podcasts) or leave a COMMENT (YouTube) Let us know what your favorite is and what you liked about the episode.
- FILL OUT THIS FORM (so we know you are participating!)
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 25: Getting your client ROI on their podcast
- Episode 74: How we can help our clients grow their unique or niched shows
- Episode 85: Should your client start an audio-only podcast or a video podcast with India Brown
- Episode 91: How to use your podcast to create engaging Idea Pins for Pinterest
- Episode 96: Using ads to drive passive income for you clients
- Episode 121: Understanding podcast advertising with Heather Osgood
- Episode 122: 4 ways to use a podcast episode as macro content in 2022
- Episode 142: The future of private podcasting with Marcie Paige & Leah Bryant
- Episode 150: Grow your clients’ show using TikTok with Melissa Lea Hughes
- Episode 154: How to design podcast graphics that actually get people to listen with Lauren Felter
- Episode 158: Design a rock solid podcast marketing strategy for your clients with Jeremy Enns
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!