How do you know when you should raise your prices? This is the million dollar question and I’m excited to dive into this topic with you guys in today’s episode. It is such a rarity that people price their sericves too high. So if you need permission to raise your prices, then you have it. Today, I am giving you that permission!
If you want to chat more about if you’re ready to raise your prices, I would love to have a conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode when to raise your prices, we cover:
- Understanding your goal when raising your prices
- The difference in pricing if you live in United States vs if you live outside of the United States
- The psychology of pricing, and do lower prices mean lower quality?
- Upleveling your skills as you raise your prices, and having a “learner” mindset
- and, how to know when it’s the right time to raise your prices
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!