In this episode, Brandi Mowles walks us through her strategy on landing clients on LinkedIn. We talk about Facebook groups and Instagram for landing clients, but LinkedIn is an under-utilized platform that is a great option too!
We cover what type of podcasters are on LinkedIn, how to optimize your profile, and where to start with networking. Brandi even shares what to say in a message to an ideal client!
Don’t miss Friday’s episode where I’ll be sharing 3 ideas for a value-packed PDF based on what Brandi shares in this episode!
In this episode, we cover:
- What type of podcasters are on LinkedIn,
- How to optimize your profile,
- Where to start with networking, and
- What to say in a message to an ideal client
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Grab Brandi’s free LinkedIn training HERE
- Connect with Brandi here, on Instagram and LinkedIn
- If you’re enjoying the show, consider writing a review here! I’d so appreciate it!
- Don’t miss my last episode on how to compete with low prices
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about clients on linkedin may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!