Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
Sometimes it can feel overwhelming to manage the client work, communications, and business tasks involved in a Podcast Manager business. In fact, I receive lots of questions about time management as a Podcast Manager, and today I address this relevant topic. I discuss why it can feel so overwhelming to manage your client work and give two practical techniques to organize it to better manage your time. I give some tips and tricks to ease your workflow and time spent on and in your business so that you can feel like you’re thriving. Finally, I discuss being honest with yourself about your own capabilities and limitations around the time you have.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Why it can feel overwhelming to manage your client work
- 2 ways a lot of podcast managers are organizing their client work
- Setting up scheduled email reminders for your clients
- Scheduling CEO days and communication hours
- and, Being honest with yourself in what you can accomplish in the time you have to devote to your business
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to: How to manage your time so you feel successful each day with Tiffany Jones
- Listen to: Neill Williams on becoming an “unbury” podcast manager
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!