Starting out as an entrepreneur or working from home can feel overwhelming. How do you schedule your work, have room for family, and make your income goals? Today I speak with Tiffany Jones, CoFounder and CEO of The Kenza Collective where they empower parent entrepreneurs who are searching for a better way to integrate their career goals with parenthood. We discuss how to handle overbooking by being intentional with your time and planning. We talk about several strategies to help you feel more at ease with your time and work, including how to use calendars and task lists, time boxing and time blocking, and deprogramming yourself from the toxic busyness of the corporate mindset.
Tiffany Jones has more than 15 years of experience in project management, strategic business development, proposal writing, marketing, and managing clients and teams. Tiffany has a deep understanding of what it takes to build a business while also staying true to her desire to be a calm, present Mom, wife, and human. She is passionate about helping other parent-entrepreneurs navigate the tricky waters of working for themselves while raising a family.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- How Tiffany was introduced to working online
- Working as an entrepreneur vs working a 9-5 job
- How Tiffany handled overbooking her time when starting out
- The benefits of intentional planning
- How to avoid overbooking yourself
- How to gain success in the nuances of your time and planning
- Time boxing and time blocking
- Using calendars and task lists
- and, deprogramming yourself from the corporate mindset
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Tiffany’s website, Kenza Collective
- Connect with Tiffany on Instagram
- Sign up for Asana
- Listen to the KenzaPod Podcast
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!