In this episode I am talking about how you can run your podcast management business on twenty hours a week. Whether you work part time hours and want to cut down the time spent on your business, or full time hours and want to maximize your efficiency, there is something in this episode for you. We all want to be able to sit down, get our work done, and then go do all the other things we want to do in our lives. I discuss how to schedule your work week, how to overcome procrastination, outsourcing, and more.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Block scheduling and how to schedule your days for maximum efficiency
- Overcoming procrastination and just starting work with a simple task
- Evaluating your work tasks and outsourcing to free up your workload
- The mental energy and time of a social media presence and how to reduce time on content creation
- Using your off-work time to help you mentally prepare to be fully ready to go when it’s time to work
- and, Challenging limiting thoughts about how many hours you need to work
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!