Does breaking into the podcast industry as a manager or producer seem unattainable to you? Moving from a podcast editor or a VA to a podcast producer just takes looking at podcasts from a different lens and building new skills. It is attainable! Today I share with you 3 tips to help you make your move to producer and starting your own podcasting business. These tips will help you build confidence, gain perspective, and get your own business off the ground and running.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Podcast producer vs podcast manager
- Growing your skills beyond podcast editing
- Getting an insider perspective
- The benefits of feedback and testimonial work
- and, Gaining confidence to move from podcast editor to podcast producer
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 2: What IS a podcast manager?
- Episode 108: The difference between a podcast VA and a Podcast Manager
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!