Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
I know you might be thinking that it’s too early to start planning for the end of the year, but trust me, it’s not! 2022 is just around the corner and today I’m talking about how to prepare for the new year and wrap up the old one. I tell you the types of conversations you need to be having with your clients and give you some ideas on how to approach holiday scheduling and workloads. I also provide some podcast show ideas and suggestions for guest management.
With the holiday season creeping up, you may also be thinking about gift-giving for your clients and contractors. I’m a gift-giver myself, and I share with you some of the types of presents I’ve sent out in the past and suggest some others. I also touch on factors you’ll need to keep in mind when you’re sending your gifts. Finally, I talk about the importance of taking time for yourself and really reflecting on the year you’ve had in order to properly plan for the next one.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- When to talk to your client about holiday schedules and planning
- Types of show themes that may appeal to your podcaster
- The best time to try booking big-name guests
- Gift suggestions for clients and subcontractors
- and, taking time to reflect and plan for the new year
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!