How do you price you services as a beginner when you have a monthly income goal to reach? There are unique qualities about podcast management to consider when pricing and I’m covering a few of those in this episode!
You’ll hear how package prices generally increase naturally in the first few months of working with someone and how to view your first client as a very unique experience.
Have you landed your first client? Let me know on IG if you’re struggling to land clients with your monthly income goal in mind! Send me a DM @LaurenWrighton! Thanks for listening today!
In this episode, we cover:
- How to price your services as a beginner podcast manager,
- What unique role your first client plays in your business, and
- How podcast management packages tend to grow naturally in the first months of working with someone
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Grab a seat to my free masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Come hang out with me on Instagram or in the Facebook Group
- Liking the show? Write a review here!
- Don’t miss our last episode on what services a podcast manager can offer!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about the one thing may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!