Let’s be honest. Hosting a podcast changes year, over year, over year. Today I discuss with Katie Hake (a Fitness Professional, my former podcast co-host and BFF) how you, as a podcast manager, can support a podcaster for five plus years. Katie shares from a podcasters perspective what it’s like to host a show for over five years, and how she and her podcast manager work together to keep the show alive through the many ebbs and flows and seasons of long-term podcasting. We also discuss how evolving as a person affects your show, shifting ROI perspectives, and how working with a podcast manager can makes Katie a better podcaster.
Katie Hake is a Non-Diet Dietitian and Fitness Professional with a passion for helping women to stop dieting and start living. She works with women to eliminate the rigid, all-or-nothing mindset and replace it with one that celebrates life’s small wins to let them grow. Through both nutrition and fitness coaching, she empowers women to become the expert of their own bodies. Katie’s podcast, Fit Friends Happy Hour, has been inspiring women for over five years.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- How Katie got started in podcasting
- How evolving as a person changes your podcast content
- Why Katie chose podcasting as a platform for her message
- Changes and seasons in workflow processes
- How a podcast manager makes Katie her a better podcaster
- Shifting ROI perspectives after years of podcasting
- and, Katie’s tips on the power of podcasting for new podcasters
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Katie’s website, Katie Hake
- Connect with Katie on Instagram
- Listen to Katie’s podcast: Fit Friends Happy Hour
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!