Not sure how to talk to your family and friends about your business? Wondering if you should you tell people in your personal life what you’re doing behind the scenes?
Today we’re going to dive into all of this! I’m hoping to share with you some insights I’ve had over the years, and even share with you what I do, because I definitely don’t talk to everyone about my business.
I also share information about my new live masterclass that is happening Wednesday, February 24. We’re going to cover some mistakes that you might be making in building your profitable podcast manager business, as well as other great information for you. So stay tuned!
If you want to chat more about this topic, I’d love to have a conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Should you tell your family and friends about your business?
- How to grow your business if you are keeping quiet
- Where to find your community
- What to say when you are ready to start talking about your business
- and, do we really need approval from others?
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!