Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
Do you feel like you’ve reached a crossroads with your business and you’re not sure which route to take? This episode is for you. A lot of Podcast Managers hit a plateau when they start making $3-5k on a monthly basis. At this point they have some big decisions to make on how to take that next step in their career. Fear not! Taking on more clients and working more hours are not your only options!
Today we’re going to talk about different ways that you can pivot your business to make it past that plateau. We’ll also discuss hiring boom seasons and the best times to launch new products and services. I’ll tell you the four things that podcasters are looking for help with and how you can cater to their needs. Finally I’ll take you through my Podcast Manager CEO Framework and we’ll talk a little bit about the new Accelerator Group I’m launching in August.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- How to decide if you want to grow your business beyond making $3-5k monthly
- What to do when you’re ready to pivot
- When to time new product and service releases
- How to scale your business beyond making $3-5k monthly without adding more management clients
- Three ways to help a client with a launch and becoming a “launch strategist”
- Strategies to help clients monetize and grow their shows
- Lauren’s Podcast Manager CEO framework for scaling your business
- and, the low-down on Lauren’s Podcast Manager Accelerator Group
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- To Learn about Lauren’s Accelerator Group, email her before August 18th at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!