Talking about money and pitching sales makes some people uncomfortable, but it’s a necessary step in landing clients and growing your business. Today I talk with entrepreneur and founder of Find My VA Matchmaking Programme, Vadrine Boullé (aka Vadz), about changing your mindset around money, marketing, and sales. She shares with us the benefits of the Human-First Sales approach and how to build relationships with prospective clients before pitching your services. Finally, we discuss multi-platform marketing and the steps you can take to build your brand and reach your income goals.
Vadrine Boullé is a Seychelloise entrepreneur, business coach, and business support expert. She offers coaching and mentorship for women seeking to start and grow their virtual support businesses and also supports business owners in various industries to expand their impact through finding and hiring virtual team members. Her mission is to continue to impact a generation of empowered, fulfilled and inspired business owners who not only dare to chase their dreams, but have access to the knowledge and support to do so.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- How Vadrine got started in the online world
- Seeing failures in your goals as a path of growth and progress
- Why talking about sales is important
- Changing your money mindset to talk about sales and marketing
- The nuances of “charging your worth”
- The Human-First sales approach
- Being genuine in your sales outreach
- The goal of multi-platform marketing
- The first step in starting your multi-platform marketing strategy
- and, avoiding limiting thoughts when starting out
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Vadrine’s website, Vanilla Vadz
- Connect with Vadrine on Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Buy the book, Failing Up: How to Take Risks, Aim Higher, and Never Stop Learning
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!