Today on the show, I’m talking to Jessica Skelton about how to leverage your client’s website so you can boost their podcast visibility and profit. More specifically, the importance of show notes and other ways that you can use your client’s website for the growth of their podcast.
Jessica is a WordPress Website Designer turned course instructor teaching new and aspiring web designers how to land consistent $3k+ web design clients without being held back by imposter syndrome. She has a passion for creating powerful website strategies and teaching others to do the same. Outside of the entrepreneurial world, she is a wife and a mom of two living in rural Missouri doing her best to raise good humans.
If you want to chat more about show notes, I’d love to have a conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode about show notes, we cover:
- The difference between episode description and show notes
- The importance of including show notes on your client’s website
- How connecting a podcast and website will boost visibility and profits
- Using keywords to help potential listeners discover your podcast
- Why you want to include a link to your show notes in the episode description
- and, running FB ads targeting listeners of your podcast
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Jessica on her Website, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Hire Jessica
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!