It’s easy to build any business, but building a business that you actually enjoy running takes intentionality. Today we are talking about some of the mind set blocks that get in the way of building a business you individually enjoy. I share with you three examples of mind blocks I struggle with in my own business and how I overcome them to intentionally build a business I love. I discuss how recognizing what you really want in your own business motivates you to conquer your own blocks and make your way to a profitable business you love to run.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Running a business for money vs running a business you enjoy
- Overcoming a corporate mindset and people pleasing
- Setting boundaries in your business
- How much time and travel you want to devote to your business
- Saying “no” to opportunities that don’t fit
- Implementing big morals you want to have for your business
- Giving back to a cause you’re passionate about
- and, getting distracted by goals that other people are trying to set for you
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!